I made the cutest pamper me basket for my granma's 80th birthday party, but it would be perfect for a student going off to college as well.
This is the * caddy * I purchased at Target.
Here are some item ideas you may want to include:
- shower caddy *
- back scrubber *
- bath salt *
- bubble bath *
- shower gel *
- shampoo and conditioner
- homemade body scrub - link to a recipe I use
- rice pillow- how to directions for making your own rice pillow
- gel eye mask
- sleep mask
- matching lip and nail color *
- floral hair clips- * I used infant clips since my granma's hair is thinning. The infant clips were cuter than the adult one in all reality.
- throw blanket *
- book to read or favorite magazine
- several different flavors of tea *
- tea mug- * This tea mug comes in a Vera Bradley print. It has a lid to keep the contents warm and a little hole for the tea bag string to hang out of.
- single serving coffee brewing mug- For $6 and a microwave, you can brew the perfect cup of coffee in 3 minutes. I started using this in my classroom and considering how simplistic the entire system is the coffee is pretty good.
- handmade card *
- gift card
Have fun creating your own Pamper Me Basket for someone you love.
Just an FYI: The bold faced items are items I actually purchased. The starred items are items I have included in my kit, but I have only linked to a similar item and not the exact item I used.
The total basket cost was around $50.