Follow by Email

Saturday, June 9, 2012

What's Up?

Sometimes life overwhelms you when you spread yourself to thin.  That is always my problem.  Not with my children, but with myself.  I have four blogs: this one, my school one, one for teachers, and another personal spiritual blog.  Keeping up with all the posting and scheduling became overwhelming.

Plus, I began a few hobbies... some old and some new.

Old Hobbies:
reading
yoga
meditation
raising 3 new puppies (within a years time).

New Hobbies:
sewing
canning
vegetable gardening
PINTEREST.

With all the above on my plate, I simple didn't have time in my day.  The reason I decided to start up my blog again is simple.  My computer crashed and I lost almost all my photos.  If I had been posting, the best would have been saved here.

At this point, I have no idea how many post will be made a month or the content of those post.  Hopefully, there will be something of interest for you to read though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Natural Simplicity. I hope I have helped you on your journey to getting back to the basics.
One Pink Fish

DISCLAIMER...

*All remedies mentioned on Natural Simplicity have been found on the web or in books as I learn to heal my family in a more natural manner.

* Always remember to consult a health care professional before trying any form of alternative medicine.