Anyways, I ate the most amazing broccoli salad a while back and thought I would give it a try. It turned out pretty good for a first try.
- 1 large head of broccoli washed and chopped into florets
- 1-2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced onions (the smaller the better)
- 1/2 bag of dried cranberry
- 5 slices of turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- sugar to taste (about 4 tablespoons)
- Mix together the top four ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayo, vinegar and sugar.
- Dump the mayo mixture over the broccoli slaw and mix together with your hands. I promise it just mixes it up better.
- Sprinkle cooked and crumbled bacon on top.
- Cover container and place in fridge for several hours before serving.