Below are the modified directions I plan to follow when I get the chance.
- 1 ounce of beeswax cut into tiny pieces
- 4 ounces of oil (olive, coconut, or jojoba)
- 4 or more drops of orange or lemon essential oil
- tin can
- stock pot
- recycled glass jars with lids
- Fill the stock pot with just enough water to heat the tin can. Turn on heat and allow water to almost come to a boil.
- Place tin can in water. Add piece of beeswax. Stir until melted.
- Add oil to tin can. Stir consistently until oil and wax are blended.
- Add 4 or more drops of essential oil to mixture and blend well.
- Pour mixture into a clean, glass jar and allow to cool. Once mixture has cooled secure lid tightly.
SOURCE: Plain & Joyful Living