SoapNuts? What the heck are those?
SoapNuts are the fruit of a tree that can actually be used to clean your laundry. They are low sudsing, so they work great with HE washers as well.
Here are just a few of the practical uses. I copied them directly from the website.
- Green Dish Soap
- Green Jewelry Cleaner
- Chemical Free Glass/Window Cleaner
- Car Wash
- Toilet/Sink/Shower Cleaner
- Wall Cleaner
- Cloth Diaper Cleaner
- Organic Hand Soap
- Soapnut Shampoo
- Fungus Deterrent
- Child-Safe Mosquito Repellent (Great for small, home gardens)
- Pet Cleaner
- Door knob Cleaner
- Biodegradable Camping Soap
- Fruit and Vegetable Cleanser .
- They are by nature 100% natural.
- organic and really gentle... Great for people with young children or sensitive skin.
- They are completely biodegradable.
- antimicrobial... You can use them with a septic or grey-water system.
- You can add essential oil to a cotton cloth and place it in the washer or drier to add fragrance to you laundry.
- & There is a no risk guarantee... if you don't like SoapNuts, you get your money back!!