I think I might have to make a new rule that states... uh, hummm... If an object or item does not have a home, the said item must leave my home as well.
There... I said it.
Does saying it make it true? Am I now bound by my own revelation that somethings are just meant to GO?
I think to live up the expectations I have set for myself I have to be.
Enough said. Let's move on.
- Cleaned out the toy box... only the toy box, but I had 4 bags of toys that I took to Goodwill.
- Cleaned my scrapbooking table and bookcase in the office.
- Purchased recycle bins, laundry sorter, days of the week clothes sorter for each of the boys' rooms, and a new trash can for my office desk.
- I have begun cleaning my office desk. I am acquiring space in my husband's hanging file drawer for myself. I am creating a hanging file for each of the main areas that warrant clutter on my desk: kids, magazine clippings, recipe printouts, & school. I will instantly file papers in the files instead of leaving things on my desk. I think I will go through one file a week and purge unnecessary items to keep the files from becoming a permanent garbage bin.
- I have started looking into purchasing seeds. I need to decide what will be planted and begin working on getting the soil ready in the garden bed.
- my school stuff in the garage and the house... If this can get tackled I will finally feel an accomplishment on the organization & simplification front.