Here is one of the pictures she posted over at Skip To My Lou.
Here are some links to some of my favorites she posted:
*NOTE: Be sure to check out her post for even more great ideas!*
- Furoshiki (japanese inspired cloth wrapping... check out the book, Wrapogami: The Art of Fabric Gift Wrap)
- Cereal Gift Boxes (using recycled cereal boxes has taken on a very chic meaning... you can make fun boxes for almost any gift)
- Greeting Cards Mini Boxes (save all those old greeting card and get ready to make some fun, little boxes for all those special trinkets)
- Eco-art Cereal Gift Boxes (another take on cereal box gift boxes)
- Oil Cloth Bags (what more needs to be said?)