While searching the web for tips on saving money, I came across a variety of great posts. Some are for pinching pennies and some are for just being more frugal in general.
How to Sharpen Scissors: instead of purchasing new scissors why not sharpen them yourself
How to Break the Spending Habit: click to view deals to the list provided below
1. Go cash only using the envelop system.
2. Set long term goals.
3. Distinguish between needs and wants.
4. Shop with a list.
5. Give yourself an allowance.
6. Institute a 24 hour wait period for purchasing big ticket items.
7. Find a shopping buddy.
8. Shop without a cart.
9. Let someone else shop for you.
10. Survey your selections.
5 Painless Ways to Cut Your Spending: click to view deals to the list provided below
1. Switch to the store Brand.
2. Shop with a list. *Since it is listed more than once I am assuming this is a must do.*
3. Carry snacks.
4. Use it up.
5. Shop to save.
How to Create a Frugal Budget
Weekly Meal Planning Worksheet