- 1 can Tyson chicken breast (shredded with a fork)
- 2-3 spoonfuls miracle whip
- 1-2 spoonfuls sweet relish (more or less as needed)
- 1 stalk of celery diced as tiny as possible
- a couple of spoonfuls crushed can pineapple
- 1 spoonful sliced almonds (dice slightly)
- salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Taste. Add in more of any ingredient you think needs to have a little more pizazz. Serve rolled in lettuce leaves stuffed with fresh spinach. OR serve on whole wheat toast.
*NOTE: If you do not prefer sweet chicken salad, use real mayo and dill relish instead and omit the fruit. Also add a squirt or two or spicy mustard for a kick.